Get a Brake Service for Your safety
It‘s pretty clear that your brakes need a service if your car doesn't stop as fast as it used to.. But its important to know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should be aware of to keep you safe when travelling on the road.
If your vehicle displays the following symtpoms - it's time to have your brakes checked.
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal seems low
- During braking your vehicle loses grip
- When braking your car pulls to one side
- The steering wheel shudders when braking
- Your brakes make a squealing sound
If your vehicle displays any of these signs, contact us at Gejay Automotive as soon as possible.
Brakes are the central, most important safety factor in your vehicle; not having regular brake maintenance and testing means you are putting your own, and your family’s, lives at risk . Braking systems should be examined at every service and by an expert mechanic.
At Gejay Automotive we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns . Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Gejay Automotive today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!